These sweet little treats are delicious and guilt free! A perfect snack that you can prepare ahead of time if you lead a busy life style. I originally saw this recipe on Buzzfeed, and I was so excited to try it!
A great breakfast treat that will start your day off right! 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Need:
– 1/2 cup granola *
– 1 tbsp honey
– 2 packs of flavoured yogurt
-fresh/frozen fruit for topping
*I used Vector honey almond granola as it’s loaded with lots of protein.
1. In a muffin tray, line 6 cavities with paper liners. Next, in a small bowl, combine the granola and honey. Mix well. The granola will appear quite sticky.
2. Scoop the granola mixture into the lined cavities. Make sure you scoop enough to fill the entire bottom of the liner.
3. Choose your flavour(s) of yogurt and begin to scoop in the cavities. I chose to go with blueberry and raspberry due to personal preference 🙂 Drop some fresh/frozen fruit on top of the yogurt as a garnish. Freeze for 2 or more hours.
4. Remove from the freezer and enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram 🙂